Perfect USB audio interface for creative collaborators who want to easily record larger audio projects with legendary studio sound.
- Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's renowned 1176
- Dual studio-quality headphone amplifiers for loud, clear monitoring
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Tech Specs
Record Big Projects with Pro Sound.
Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 476P delivers superior studio sound quality for projects that require more inputs, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Tones with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, the same preamp used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 476P gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built‑in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 476P gives you 4 analog preamp inputs — simply plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
|Computer Connectivity||USB 2.0|
|Simultaneous I/O||4 x 4|
|Number of Preamps||4|
|Phantom Power||Yes | 4 channels|
|A/D Resolution||Up to 24-bit/192kHz|
|Analog Inputs||4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)|
|Analog Outputs||6 x 1/4" TRS|
|Headphones||2 x 1/4"|
|USB||1 x USB-C|
|Software||Ableton, Softube, Celemony, Relab, UJAM, Plugin Alliance, Spitfire|