sE Electronics Metal Pop Filter
Heavy-duty Metal Pop Screen - Single Layer
- An affective metal pop screen you can use with virtually any microphone
- Louvered perforations redirect low-frequency pops and eliminate plosives
- Minimally affects sensitive high frequencies, leaving your overall sound intact
- Highly flexible gooseneck makes positioning the filter easy
- Made from durable metal for a lifetime of regular use
Filtering pop and sibilance while protecting your mic when recording vocals, the SE-Electronics Metal Pop Filter adjusts your voice for better vocals before it reaches the microphone.
Made to fit any microphone, this all black pop filter comes with a metal mesh screen that is louvered at an angle so breath blasts are filtered out without attenuating higher frequencies. A slim, flexible metal gooseneck with universal mounting bracket is included with the screen.
Price: Upon Request
- Type: Pop Screen
- Material: Metal Screen
- Diameter: 5.25"
- Gooseneck Length: 13"