- 32 low-profile, velocity-sensitive mini keys
- Selectable velocity curves match any playing style
- Pitch bend and modulation buttons add expression
- Octave up and down buttons for extended keyboard range
- Volume knob delivers smooth control
- Sustain button enhances performance
- Edit Mode button provides access to advanced functions
- USB power and data offer single-cable convivence
- Includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition performance/recording software/DAW
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Tech Specs
Portable Mini-USB MIDI Controller
Start creating and performing music with your Mac or PC with the world’s best-selling keyboard controllers: The Keystation Series from M-Audio.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro looking for just the right controller when you’re on the go or you’re looking to get started with the right mini USB MIDI controller, the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is for you! It’s a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 features 32 natural-feeling mini-size velocity-sensitive keys and comprehensive controls that expand the range of playable notes and enhance your expressive possibilities.
With Keystation Mini 32 MK3, maximizing your creativity while minimizing the complication is easy. Use the fully-assignable octave range buttons, volume knob and dedicated pitch-bend and modulation buttons to play and perform with your music software. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 also features a sustain button for genuine piano sustain.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.46" x 4.13" x 0.78" (418 x 105 x 198 mm)|
|Weight||1 lb (0.45kg)|
- 3 Virtual Instruments - TubeSynth, Electric, Bassline
- 80 FX Plugins - AIR Channel Strip, Half Time
- 2GB of factory content with bonus F9 instruments library
- macOS: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- PC: PC with Windows 7 (Service Pack 1); Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz Processor; 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)