USB Monitoring Interface with Built-In 3-Port Hub
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- 3 USB ports for connecting any USB gear
- Perfect for studio or stage
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Tech Specs
Command the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
Looking for the ideal high-quality audio interface monitoring hub? Here it is: AIR|Hub is a USB hub with two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The AIR| Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
Rugged tabletop form factor
The M-Audio AIR|Hub's desk-friendly form factor sits conveniently beside your laptop or controller, with an ergonomic tilt that improves visibility for desktop use. A feature we at Sweetwater have enjoyed in all recent AIR interfaces is the large central volume knob, which is unmistakable and easy to access for setting desired monitoring levels. The all-metal chassis feels great underhand and is sure to hold up to location mixing.
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR|Hub fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency for critical monitoring. USB-C and standard USB connection cables are included.
|Type||USB Playback Hub|
|Computer Connectivity||USB 2.0|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4"|
|USB||3 x Type A, 1 x Type USB-C|
- 3 Virtual Instruments - TubeSynth, Electric, Bassline
- 80 FX Plugins - AIR Channel Strip, Half Time
- 2GB of factory content with bonus F9 instruments library