Blackmagic URSA Studio ViewfinferTurn URSA Mini into the ultimate live camera with a professional 7 inch studio viewfinder!
- For URSA Mini Cameras
- 7" Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
- Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Histogram
- Edge Focus Detection, Custom LUTs
- Adjustable Frame Line Overlay
- Audio Meters, Tally
- Tech Specs
The Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder attaches to the top of all URSA Broadcast models and gives you a large studio quality viewfinder that’s perfect when you’re covering live events and need to stand behind the camera for hours. You get a bright 7” display with easy grip handles and detachable sun shade so you can comfortably shoot long events day or night. The controls let you change brightness, contrast, peaking and more. The large tally light lets both the talent and operator know which camera is on the air, and it even includes customizable perspex numbers that you can insert for easy camera identification.
Articulating MountThe URSA Studio Viewfinder is designed to mount on top of your URSA Mini camera. The articulating mount is tension adjustable so you can easily adjust it to the tension that suits you best.
7" LCD ViewfinderFeaturing a 1920 x 1080 IPS display, the viewfinder provides sharp, clear images with good off-axis viewing for when sudden camera moves don't allow for screen angle adjustment. It features a detachable sun hood and grab handles on either side for left or right-handed height adjustment.
DisplayAlong the top of the screen is displayed your camera number (for multi-camera shoots), the screen resolution, fps, shutter speed, lens iris, camera gain, white balance, and battery power.
Three manual control knobs to the right of the LCD view screen allow you to adjust the brightness, contrast, and peaking sensitivity without the need to enter the menu system or take your eyes from the viewfinder.
Frame GuidesThree customizable frame guide overlays allow you to either create a custom aspect ratio, or use to define areas where graphics will be inserted downstream. Using the guides to approximate downstream graphics allows you to adjust your framing while taking these graphics into account.
TallyOn the talent side of the viewfinder is a tally light with replaceable acetate numbers to identify your camera to the talent or technical director. On the operator side of the viewfinder is a tally light that can light up indicating that the camera is providing the program picture. Please note that tally functionality requires a compatible tally over SDI connection.
Price: AED 7,047**Prices are excluding VAT
|SDI Video Inputs||1 x HD/Ultra HD 3G-SDI via BNC.|
|Power Input||1 x 4 pin XLR 12V.|
|Screen Dimensions||7" 1920 x 1200 resolution.|
|Screen Type||7" IPS LCD.|
|Computer Interface||1 x USB type C connector for initial setup and software updates via Blackmagic Camera Setup software.|
|SDI Video Standards|
|HD Format Support||720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M 2084.|
|Video Sampling||4:2:2 YUV.|
|Color Space||REC 601, REC 709.|
|Multiple Rate support||SDI switches between 1.5 Gb/s HD and 3.0 Gb/s 60P HD.|
|Controls:||Dial, knobs and customizable function buttons for settings, short cut features and navigating menus.|
|Handles||Built in grab handles for positioning the monitor independently from the camera.|
|Position Adjustment Options||Variable tension pivot points for articulated arm and grab handles with forward, backward, up, down, pan and tilt adjustments.|
|Mounting Options||Quick release V-lock mounting bracket for attaching viewfinder to URSA Mini handle.|
|Tally||Large LED tally light with customizable perspex camera numbers.|
|Metadata Support||Detects camera information embedded in the SDI signal including status information, frame guides, focus peaking, tally, and more.|
|Screen Interface||On screen meters and status information including Camera ID, resolution, frames per second, shutter speed, gain, white balance, camera battery level, and more.|
|3D Lookup Table Support||LUT support for loading custom LUTs.|
|Mac||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later.
|Windows||Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.|
|Power Requirements||12V power input via 4 pin XLR connected via URSA Mini 12v power output.|
|Operating Temperature||5° C to 50° C (41° - 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
Price: AED 7,047**Prices are excluding VAT
Menu and Function Buttons
- Zoom allows you to magnify any portion of the image, useful for checking focus while using the menu knob to select which part of the image is magnified.
- Zebra is a real-time digital exposure tool that indicates when subjects or parts of the frame are outside of the exposure threshold. The zebra pattern will appear on the parts of the image that have reached 100% brightness to warn that the area is overexposed and in danger of clipping.
- The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
- Red, Blue, or Green Only mode shows the image as monochrome utilizing only the red, blue, or green color components of the image.
- The Histogram overlay provides a graphic depiction of how many pixels in your image are at each level between black and white. This provides exposure information so you can objectively judge how much of your image is clipping, falling into the shadows, or being captured faithfully.
- The Luminance Waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.